First and for most thank you for taking the time to look to contribute to Simplecov Tailwind, any help is apprciated to make Simplecov Tailwind better and stronger!
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone participating in it is governed by the Simplecov Tailwind Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I Contribute
Before submitting a bug report
This section guides you through submitting a bug report for Simplecov Tailwind. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and the community understand your report 📝, reproduce the behavior 💻 💻, and find related reports 🔎.
Before creating bug reports, please check this list as you might find out that you don't need to create one. When you are creating a bug report, please include as many details as possible. Fill out the required form , the information it asks for helps us resolve issues faster.
Note: If you find a Closed issue that seems like it is the same thing that you're experiencing, open a new issue and include a link to the original issue in the body of your new one.
This section guides you through submitting an enhancement suggestion for Simplecov Tailwind, including completely new features and minor improvements to existing functionality. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and the community understand your suggestion 📝 and find related suggestions 🔎.
Before creating enhancement suggestions, please check this list as you might find out that you don't need to create one. When you are creating an enhancement suggestion, please include as many details as possible. Fill in the form , including the steps that you imagine you would take if the feature you're requesting existed.
Looking to contribute to Simplecov Tailwind? You can look for any tickets tagged with
- Help wanted issues - issues which could use help form the community to help complete
The process described here has several goals:
- Maintain Simplecov Tailwind's quality
- Fix problems that are important to users
- Engage the community in working toward the best possible Simplecov Tailwind Interaction
- Enable a sustainable system for Simplecov Tailwind's maintainers to review contributions
Please follow these steps to have your contribution considered by the maintainers:
Follow all instructions in the template
After you submit your pull request, verify that all status checks are passing
What if the status checks are failing?
- If a status check is failing, and you believe that the failure is unrelated to your change, please leave a comment on the pull request explaining why you believe the failure is unrelated. A maintainer will re-run the status check for you. If we conclude that the failure was a false positive, then we will open an issue to track that problem with our status check suite.
While the prerequisites above must be satisfied prior to having your pull request reviewed, the reviewer(s) may ask you to complete additional design work, tests, or other changes before your pull request can be ultimately accepted.